Integrated marketing that makes a real impact
BWP Group has been working with commercial property management company CBRE to help drive footfall to the infamous Spitalfields E1 market for three years. London’s oldest market is a bustling hub of fashion, art, crafts and food. With over 110 unique traders the market is now open seven days a week welcoming city workers, tourists and London residents alike. We plan and implement the destination’s integrated marketing campaign.
It’s all in the planning
When BWP Group first began working with Spitalfields E1, an extensive period of fact-finding helped us to better understand the market. Site visits included interviews with tenants and customers, alongside competitor reviews and working closely with the onsite team to get a view of the longer-term business objectives. This research phase allowed us to define what was unique about the market and how to communicate this with a fresh and exciting look and feel.
We employ a segmented approach when it comes to our marketing, using the right channels to reach different audiences and talking to them about the things that matter most to them and, most importantly, will drive them to visit Spitalfields E1. Our channel selection is based on this strategic insight.
Our integrated marketing programme includes:
- Web design, build & maintenance
- Creative design including digital and print ads, as well as onsite signage
- Original content creation
- Social media content and management
- Pro-active consumer PR and crisis comms
- Digital marketing, including email marketing, banner adverts, SEO optimisation and UX consultancy
- Media-buying including print and online
Let's get digital
Since BWP Group began working with Spitalfields E1, the market’s digital profile has seen something of an overhaul. Increased investment in social platforms, digital marketing and content creation, as well as a redesign of the website has seen the Spitalfield’s online presence rocket.
- 17% increase in unique visitors to the website
- 76% increase in core search term click-throughs
- 26% increase in organic traffic
- 41% increase in Instagram followers
- 22% increase in Facebook followers
- 6% increase in Twitter followers
All YOY 2016
At BWP Group, we’re proud of the results we’ve achieved working with Spitalfields E1 market, but for us it’s not just about patting ourselves on the back and feeling like we’ve done our job. We measure, analyse and evaluate, hypothesise and innovate. We do more of the things that work and tweak and improve the things that aren’t working as well as we’d like. So, whether it’s getting qualitative feedback on a piece of signage or carrying out AB multivariant testing on the website, we never send a communication out without learning from it.