Explore the ‘Wonderful World’ of Docks Bruxsel
Docks Bruxsel goes green this summer
Working with Docks Bruxsel to harness their incredibly unique green qualities, through a summer campaign celebrating their ‘Wonderful World’ with customers.
An award-winning shopping centre Internationally recognised for its eco credentials and ethical values. The innovative architectural design allowed Docks Bruxsel to be awarded with the BREEAM certificate of excellence. Docks are committed to keeping the environment at the forefront with a series of measures which makes Docks Bruxsel one of the most sustainable shopping destinations in Europe. Below are just a few examples:
- 4500 m² of solar panels on the roof, the energy generated is re-used within the centre
- Natural ventilation is solely used, thanks to a clever automatic aeration system built into the large glass roof
- Rainwater is filtered via a green roof to be re-used within the centre.
- The roof of Docks Bruxsel is home to 15,000 honey bees, in aid of conservation
- There are numerous external & internal green living walls surrounding the centre
With the above in mind, BWP Group worked with Docks Bruxsel to harness these incredibly unique qualities, celebrate the green theme with their summer campaign and get consumers on board in joining their ‘Wonderful World’. This hot topic raised awareness through both on-site activations, and an eco-themed creative. A fully digital, targeted mobile campaign was devised and carried out from 24thJune to the 25thAugust, to further drive footfall to the centre during this key retail period. Throughout the month of July, Docks Bruxsel received an increase of 5% within the same period last year.