Resource & Traffic Manager
Do you get a buzz when a client project is delivered on time, efficiently and within budget?
Do over-servicing nightmares keep you awake at night?
Are you looking to develop yourself and your career within an agency Campaign has named one of the Best Places to Work in both 2023 and 2022?
Then this could be your chance to play a starring role in our future success.
About the role:
BWP is looking for a Resource & Traffic Manager to join our team. This newly created role is responsible for ensuring we have the right resource in place for each project and that each project is on track in terms of deadlines and profitability.
With an eye on long-term, short-term and daily project planning, you will have responsibility for:
- Project management – planning and tracking client projects, ensuring that no balls are dropped, all committed timings, budgets and deadlines are met, and the project processes we use are effective and efficient for everyone involved.
- Scheduling – leading weekly scheduling meetings, ensuring work is correctly scheduled with the right person in the studio, strategy and content teams and also that the PR, social and other account teams are meeting their committed timings.
- Foreseeing and mitigating potential issues, reallocating resource when required, and ensuring account teams can manage client’s expectations accordingly.
- Resource management – working with our Talent Manager and preferred freelance agencies to find, recruit and onboard both permanent and freelance resource in line with current and future business needs.
- Profitable agency growth – supporting the team with the creation of proposals ensuring projects will be resourced appropriately and profitably.
As well as having 2-3+ years’ experience in an agency (though not necessarily in a full time Resource/Traffic Manager role), our ideal candidate:
- Has exceptional organisational, prioritisation and project management skills.
- Is experienced in managing and successfully delivering multiple schedules, timelines, and project plans.
- Proactively finds solutions, not just issues; reporting and resolving them in a timely manner.
- Confidently communicates, engages (and negotiates!) with people of all levels and functions.
- Obsesses over metrics such as utilisation rates and project profitability.
- Has experience using resource management tools and software (Knowledge of Synergist to schedule and manage resource is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided).
- Has strong commercial acumen and an in-depth understanding of how agencies work collaboratively to deliver projects.
- Embodies our values – Brave, Human, Passionate & Impactful .
- Can be office-based in Marlow three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday).
What we offer in return:
As well as the standard benefits of 25 days paid holiday and pension scheme, we also offer:
- Company bonus scheme – if BWP does well, so do you
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Bespoke Personal Development Plans – enabling you to develop yourself and this role
- Company wellbeing programme
- Thirsty Thursdays, monthly socials and a bangin’ Christmas Party arranged by our social committee
- A culture of appreciation, reward, and recognition with monthly and quarterly awards
- A company trip when we hit target – this year we’re heading to Barcelona!
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a covering letter and CV to our Talent Manager, [email protected].
We are aiming to appoint the right candidate to start as soon as possible; therefore, applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged accordingly.