PR & Comms Account Manager
Salary: £30k + dependent on experience
Don’t just sit and stay stagnant in your career. Join an agency that invests in your career development, supports your professional progress, and has a working culture that retained 90% of employees in 2022.
Numerous internal promotions and client wins already this year have left us needing an extra Account Manager in our PR team. This pivotal role is responsible for delivering effective PR, influencer and social campaigns that drive brand awareness and communicate our clients’ key messages. You will assume overall responsibility for the development and implementation of specific campaigns for your clients, whilst supporting your line manager on larger campaigns.
If you have experience in both B2B and B2C PR & comms, an interest in the retail, fashion, lifestyle and/or commercial property sectors, and can produce client-worthy work with little or no amends from an SAM/AD, then check out the job details below.
Our PR Account Managers have responsibility for:
- Strategy development & implementation - work with the wider PR and creative team to develop and implement effective PR and communication strategies.
- Campaign management and planning - proactively suggest new and innovative ways to reach the audience through PR and comms.
- Campaign delivery - Oversee the day-to-day support, administration and delivery of account work by AEs.
- Campaign reporting & debriefing - Deliver meaningful reports that demonstrate ROI and future recommendations
- Financial management - Assume overall responsibility for budgeting and profitability of specific campaigns.
- Client management - Build strong and productive client relationships with high levels of mutual trust and respect.
- People management - Manage and develop the Account Execs who work on your accounts
We're looking for a multi-skilled PR professional with 3+ years of demonstrable experience across both B2B and B2C PR and Comms ideally in the retail, fashion, lifestyle and/or commercial property sectors.
We're looking for someone who:
- has been taking the lead on medium-sized accounts and is capable of producing client-worth work with little or no amends from an SAM/AD.
- has learnt the skills of delivering through others and mentoring junior team members to help with the delivery of day-to-day account support and admin.
- embodies our values - Brave, Human, Passionate & Impactful
- can be office-based in Marlow three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday) and remote the other days.
What we offer in return:
As well as the standard benefits you’d expect – 25 days paid holiday, pension scheme and a Christmas party - we also offer:
- Company bonus scheme – if BWP does well, so do you.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Bespoke Personal Development Plans – paving the way for your own journey to Senior Account Manager and beyond.
- Company wellbeing programme.
- Thirsty Thursdays, monthly socials and a bangin’ Christmas Party arranged by our social committee.
- A culture of appreciation, reward, and recognition with monthly and quarterly awards.
- An overseas company trip when we hit target – this year we’re heading to Barcelona!
BWP is an award-winning, integrated creative marketing agency, delivering brand communication strategies that focus on growing the retail businesses we work with. We provide strategic marketing and brand development, PR, digital, experiential and creative solutions for our clients including; IKEA, Trafford Centre, ASUS, Polaroid, STABILO, Kärcher, Laura Ashley, Fresh ‘n Rebel, Sorbon Estates, Portus Retail, CBRE Global Investors and Tristan Capital to name just a few.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a covering letter and CV to our Talent Manager, [email protected].
Applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged accordingly.