Marketing Administration Assistant
Calling all Bucks-based admin pros…
Are you looking for a new role to make the most of your administrative skills?
Do you get bored in mundane, every day’s the same, working environments?
Are you looking to join a young and vibrant team who recognise and appreciate your work?
Then this could be the role for you…
Who we’re looking for:
For this role, we’re more interested in your skills and abilities than your experience.
Whether this would be your first ‘proper job’ after education, a return to the world of work after a period of absence, or just the next step in your career journey, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has a genuine and demonstrable interest in administration, especially marketing administration.
- Can multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Is accurate and detail oriented, ensuring work is to the expected quality and standards.
- Is proactive, able to work on your own initiative and identify the areas you can make the biggest impact.
- Is process-driven, championing and seeking to improve internal processes to deliver the desired results.
- Has an excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Outwardly demonstrate BWP’s values (Brave, Human, Passionate & Impactful)
- Interviews well, showing an understanding of what BWP does and a willingness to support us to achieve it.
This is a full time, fixed hybrid role meaning we’re looking for someone who can be office-based in Marlow three days a week (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday) during office hours (9-5:30) OR during school hours over 4-5 days a week, and work from home the rest of the time.
Sound like you? Here’s what you’ll be doing:
As an integral part of the agency, you’ll be working across multiple departments, supporting your colleagues (who are fun and fabulous by the way!) with a range of administrative tasks.
Whilst there’ll be some regular daily/weekly/monthly tasks you’ll be getting stuck into, in truth, no two days will be the same as needs and priorities change regularly.
You’ll be wearing three hats:
- Supporting our client-facing Account Managers with administrative tasks such as clipping press coverage, updating websites, creating and sending e-newsletters, proofreading campaigns, proposals and reports and doing internet research
- Supporting the operational side of the agency with administrative tasks such as booking travel and accommodation, doing internet research, financial admin and bookkeeping support, and helping to update the agency’s own marketing channels.
- Deputising for and supporting the PA to the CEO as required. Covering for them during holidays and supporting them with general office management and providing admin and secretarial support to the board of Directors.
Still interested? Here’s what you’ll get in return:
As well as the standard benefits of a competitive salary (£22k), 25 days paid holiday and pension scheme, we also offer:
- Company bonus scheme – if BWP does well, so do you
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Bespoke Personal Development Plans – enabling you to develop yourself and this role
- Company wellbeing programme
- Thirsty Thursdays, monthly socials and a bangin’ Christmas Party arranged by our social committee
- A culture of appreciation, reward, and recognition with monthly and quarterly awards
- A company trip when we hit target – we’ve just come back from this year’s trip to Barcelona!
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to our Talent Manager, [email protected].
We are aiming to appoint the right candidate to start as soon as possible; therefore, applications will be considered as they are received.
Unsuccessful applicants will be informed typically within a week of applying.
Successful applicants will be invited to have an interview on Teams with one of our Directors. Nail that interview and you’ll be invited into the office to meet a few more of the team you’ll be supporting. Wow them, and the job’s yours.