Client Services Account Executive
Salary: £18k - £23k (dependent on experience)
Do you have a genuine and demonstrable interest in integrated marketing?
Are you willing to take on a supportive role, providing day to day assistance with the delivery of marketing campaigns?
Are you looking to learn from experienced marketers and to grow within an agency that genuinely invests in your career development?
Then a Marketing Account Executive role at BWP could be the role for you.
What is BWP and why should I work for the agency?
BWP is an award-winning, Marlow-based, integrated creative marketing agency that delivers brand communication strategies and campaigns that focus on growing the retail and property businesses we work with.
All our employees enjoy the standard benefits you’d expect - a competitive salary (in this case £18-23k); 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday; and a pension scheme. Plus, we also offer:
- Company bonus scheme – if BWP does well, so do you.
- Bespoke Personal Development Plans – enabling you to develop yourself and this role.
- Company wellbeing programme including a free counselling service as needed.
- Thirsty Thursdays, payday lunches, monthly socials and a bangin’ Christmas Party arranged by our social committee.
- A culture of appreciation, reward, and recognition with monthly and quarterly awards and celebrations.
- An overseas company conference/team building/wellness trip when we hit target – last year we went to Rome, this year it was Barcelona! (Read all about it here - https://bwpgroup.com/blog/unveiling-the-power-of-connection-our-barcelona-company-conference-and-wellness-retreat/)
What does a Marketing Account Executive at BWP do?
Account Executives are the backbone of our Client Services team. Your focus will be on supporting the wider team and agency to produce great work by acting as an important link in the chain between your team, the wider agency, suppliers and clients.
- Day to day support and administration of client accounts, providing your team with all they need to drive forward campaign delivery.
- Ensuring the smooth running and effective delivery of campaigns and communication, ensuring committed timings and budgets are met and the quality of the work is to a high standard.
- Briefing, and providing feedback to, creative teams and external suppliers.
- Keeping Account Managers abreast of project progress, enabling them to manage client expectations.
- Building and maintaining healthy client relationships.
With your professional development front of our mind, you’ll be supported to learn all you can about marketing, account handling and client relationship management.
What do I need to showcase in my CV to stand out?
As well as having at least 1 years’ work experience, ideally in a marketing or agency role, our ideal candidate has:
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in all areas of marketing – online and offline, above- and below- the line, B2B and B2C.
- An eagerness to learn about the craft of marketing account management and campaign delivery.
- A willingness to take a supportive role and to work hard.
- The ability to take direction.
- A thirst for learning and developing your marketing skills.
If you’re ready to kickstart your marketing account management career and think BWP sounds like the place to do it, send your CV to our Talent Manager, [email protected].
If we agree you could be the newest member of the team, we’ll be in touch to invite you to a Teams interview with one of our Account Managers. Nail that interview and you’ll be invited into the office to meet a few more of the team you’ll be working alongside. Wow them, and the job’s yours.
Please note, we’re aiming to appoint the right candidate to start as soon as possible; therefore, applications will be considered as they are received. We typically respond to all applicants within a week of applying.