Client Services Account Executive
Salary: £18k - £23k (dependent on experience)
Due to continued business growth, we’re looking to add an Account Executive to our Client Services team.
Our dedicated client services team works together to deliver effective marketing strategies and campaigns that help our varied client roster thrive. As an Account Executive, you will be an important link in the chain between your team, the wider agency, suppliers and clients in order to help support and produce great work.
Our hybrid working approach means we’re looking for someone who can be office based in Marlow three days a week (to include Monday and Thursday) and remote the other days.
About the role:
Our Account Execs are the backbone of our client services team and have responsibility for:
- Providing your Account Managers/Directors with all they need to drive forward campaign delivery whilst ensuring all committed timings and budgets are met.
- Process management and adherence. This is the most important attribute of an account person and includes the ability to trust that no balls are dropped, deadlines are met, and the quality of output is of a high standard.
- Delivering the day-to-day administration of client accounts and assisting with the delivery of best-practice marketing. You’ll be required to monitor and analyse campaign activity, report on results against KPIs, industry-relevant trends and competitor activity to ensure our work delivers the intended impact.
- Working closely with the internal marketing and creative teams to ensure the smooth running and effective delivery of our campaigns and communication.
- Understanding client requirements, writing highly polished and robust briefs, critiquing, and feeding back on work.
- Having a pro-active understanding of clients’ business and competitive marketplace, carrying out desk research and actively participating in team brainstorms/meetings.
- Managing client expectations (directly or through your Account Manager/Director) rather than agreeing to unrealistic requests. Being consistent, but adaptable.
- Building and maintaining healthy relationships with colleagues and clients, being personable, adaptable, polite but firm, being able to challenge without offending and showing respect for everyone you work with
As well as having 1+ years’ work experience (ideally in a marketing or agency role), our ideal candidate requirements are:
- An enthusiastic self-starter eager to learn all you can about your craft and accepting that to achieve this, you’ll be taking on the less glamourous stuff to support the team.
- Highly organised multi-tasker with a proactive approach, ensuring that all account admin is well-planned, delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills. Confident liaising with media, clients and suppliers.
- Able to articulate thinking and pass on instructions and feedback accordingly.
- Appreciates that what you put in directly affects the end result.
- Able to work well under pressure – you’ll be coming into a busy role and we have no plans to slow down.
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in all areas of marketing and campaign delivery.
As well as the standard benefits you’d expect – 25 days paid holiday, pension scheme and a Christmas party – we also offer:
- Company bonus scheme – if BWP does well, so do you.
- Extra day off for your birthday.
- Company wellbeing programme – employee wellbeing is high on our agenda.
- Thirsty Thursdays and monthly socials arranged by our social committee - we like to work hard and play hard.
- A culture of appreciation, reward and recognition – with monthly and quarterly awards.
- Recommend a friend and New Business Incentive programmes.
BWP is an award-winning, integrated creative marketing agency, delivering brand communication strategies that focus on growing the retail businesses we work with. Our diverse team of marketing specialists provide strategic marketing and brand development, PR, digital, experiential and creative solutions for our clients including; IKEA, Trafford Centre, ASUS, Polaroid, STABILO, Kärcher, Laura Ashley, Fresh ‘n Rebel, Sorbon Estates, Portus Retail, CBRE Global Investors and Tristan Capital to name just a few.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a covering letter and CV to our Talent Manager, [email protected].
We are aiming to appoint the right candidate to start as soon as possible; therefore, applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged accordingly.