Client Services Account Director
Salary: £42-48k depending on experience
Due to internal promotions and continued business growth, we’re looking to add an Account Director with 8+ years marketing agency experience to our Client Services department.
Our Client Services team works collaboratively to deliver marketing campaigns that exceed our client’s expectation. As an Account Director, you will take responsibility for client strategy and growth and ensuring your team deliver excellent work that is on time, on budget and profitable.
Our hybrid working approach means we’re looking for someone who can be office based in Marlow three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday) and remote the other days. Due to the clients you will be working on, a willingness to travel both within the UK and internationally, is also a must.
About the role:
Our ADs drive the strategic direction and development of client accounts and have responsibility for:
- Understanding the client’s business inside out and what is important to them. Ensuring that your team and wider agency are aware of the strategy and focused on their end goal.
- Developing strong personal relationships with clients and always managing their expectations so that you are seen as a valued and respected member of their extended marketing team
- Ensuring all projects are completed within the original scope of work, that all committed timings and KPIs are met, and the project is delivered with minimal over servicing to maintain profitability
- Being the point of escalation for the team’s day to day issues, planning and mitigating potential issues before they occur and escalating any major issues to the Business Director, along with recommended solutions.
- Leading client meetings with authority and conviction
- Ensuring client reporting delivers value and insight, not just analysis.
- Growing accounts and winning new ones by identifying improvements and opportunities for growth and converting business.
- Developing, upskilling, and progressing your team to ensure they work at the top of their ability.
- Having an oversight of financial performance against targets and devising opportunities to maximise budgets and add value to our work to please clients.
- Ensuring that targets are being met (or ideally exceeded), projects stay on track and all forecasting and capacity planning is up to date.
As well as having 8+ years’ experience in a similar marketing agency role, our ideal candidate is:
- A multi-skilled marketer with demonstrable experience across the entire marketing mix.
- Able to quickly and easily build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels and develop trust and confidence from everyone you work with.
- A highly motivated, proactive and commercially driven leader, able to maximise profitability on all jobs.
- Able to influence others and sell ideas and proposals with their strong presentation skills
- An experienced team leader. Someone who leads by example and acts as a supportive mentor to other members of the team
We are looking for someone who:
- Embodies our values – Brave, Human, Passionate & Impactful
- Can be office-based in Marlow three days a week and is also willing and able to travel to our clients as and when required.
- Has business acumen, market knowledge across the agency landscape and an awareness of the latest trends across media and digital platforms. Knowledge about the retail and leisure industry is preferred, but not essential.
What we offer in return:
As well as the standard benefits of 25 days paid holiday and pension scheme, we also offer:
- Company bonus scheme – if BWP does well, so do you.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Bespoke Personal Development Plans – paving the way for your own journey to Senior Account Director (and beyond)
- Company wellbeing programme
- Thirsty Thursdays, monthly socials and a bangin’ Christmas Party arranged by our social committee
- A culture of appreciation, reward, and recognition with monthly and quarterly awards.
- A company trip when we hit target!
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a covering letter and CV to our Talent Manager, [email protected].
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly.