18 June 2020
10 Questions with… Lauren
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
I’d hope for Margot Robbie but it’s more like Fat Amy.
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Fun fact: I don’t own a credit card but hypothetically speaking, & Other Stories.
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
Hard to Love by Calvin Harris ft. Jessie Reyez
Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1. What an album.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Be Kind. My incredible University lecturer told me to write this on every notebook or diary I owned. A little reminder, to always remember to be kind.
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
- Run the London Marathon
- Climb a MEGA mountain like Kilimanjaro or Mount Fuji
- Own a house overlooking the sea
6. What is your hidden talent?
I can clap with my feet. I thought this was normal but it turns out that I’m incredibly talented.
7. Who would be your dream client?
John Lewis Tech & Home.
8. What is your most used emoji?
I love an emoji. I have an emoji next to all my contacts in my phone but my most used is probably the tears of joy 😂 I laugh at anything, which gives my friends the confidence boost they need…
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
Jar Jar Binx is the best Star Wars character. I can feel the eye-roll from here!
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
Lasagne. Beef or Veg. Breakfast or dinner. Home cooked though, none of that ready-meal business.