18 September 2020
10 Questions with… Vicky
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
A gal can dream so I’d choose either Jennifer Anniston (as her character in We’re the Millers) or Margot Robbie (as her character in Focus).
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Probably Selfridges. I never have the money for anything in there so, if I’m maxing out my credit card, I’m doing it properly!
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
Lighthouse Family – High. Reminds me of my dad ❤️
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Never eat yellow snow.
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
Do an epic road trip across America starting in Las Vegas and finishing in NYC.
Trek through the Alps going through Italy, France and Switzerland.
See the Northern lights in Iceland.
(these change all the time)
6. What is your hidden talent?
It’s a wasted talent, but I know all the lyrics in Babycakes by 3 of a Kind (DM for bookings).
7. Who would be your dream client?
Daisy London Jewellery 😍
8. What is your most used emoji?
It changes a lot but currently it’s the awkward/sarcastic smiley face… 🙂
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
Truffle is vile and should never be put on anything - especially chips!
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
This is the hardest question. I’m not fussy with food so I’m going to cover pretty much all Mediterranean foods - Spanish, Greek, Italian… all of it!
Latest from the blog
Get updated on our latest news