14 May 2021
10 Questions with… Tim
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
Tom Hanks. Obvs. Has he done anything bad?
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Probably Rockett St George. I think I’d have it all.
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
So tough. Let's go with Prince and Purple Rain. That or anything from the 80's!
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
My folks constantly instilled the importance of being polite and having good manners and I think that’s set me up incredibly well for life. Doesn’t take much, but can go a long way. Not that most the office notice I can be polite! 🤦♂️
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
Fly in a Spitfire, visit New Zealand and own a home with a pond and duck house.
6. What is your hidden talent?
Being able to wear a full ensemble of camo clothing and still look good. Yes, that does include my boxers. Get it… hidden … camo? 🤦♂️
7. Who would be your dream client?
A charity like WWF. Giving something back and helping to make our planet a better place.
8. What is your most used emoji?
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
Ice lollies are terrible!
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
Roast with all the trimmings. Literally ALL the trimmings! Mmmmm…
Latest from the blog
Get updated on our latest news