4 September 2020
10 Questions with… Joe
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
It would have to be Leonardo Di Caprio, because he’s the best actor that ever lived. If he was busy working on Titanic 2, then Steve Carrell would be a good stand in.
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Apple. Always Apple. They just don’t make a bad product. Even the time machine was great and I still don’t know what it was for!
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
Maribou State, Midas. Very niche and edgy like me 🙂
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Spend a third, save a third, invest a third. I’m yet to follow that advice but it’s good advice.
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
Japan for the culture, African safari and Husky sledging are all high on the bucket list.
6. What is your hidden talent?
Making a four-leaf-clover on a pint of Guinness.
7. Who would be your dream client?
Beavertown brewery. They’re the choice brewery of my beloved Tottenham Hotspur and their beers are awesome. They are soon to open a brewery visitor centre, which looks very cool.
8. What is your most used emoji?
Blonde girl with hand in the air, always trying to get attention 🙋🏼♀️
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
Ready salted crisps are the best flavour.
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
Steak, peppercorn sauce and chips. A classic for a reason.
Latest from the blog
Get updated on our latest news