14 September 2021
10 Questions with… Jo
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
My husband suggested Jessica Stevenson (now Hynes) and I’m a huge fan of hers, so I’m going with it.
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Beyond Skin – they make beautiful vegan shoes, but they’re usually out of my price range.
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
September, by Earth, Wind & Fire. It’s a banger and guaranteed to get me on the dance floor.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
“Never miss an opportunity” – wise words from my Auntie Diane.
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
1. Taking time to volunteer with Slaughterhouse Survivors – an AMAZING dog charity in China.
2. Holidaying in Australia & New Zealand.
3. Seeing my boys grow up to be healthy & happy.
6. What is your hidden talent?
It’s not a talent so much as a feature, but I have two webbed toes on each foot and I love them. I think normal toes look weirdly like fingers…
7. Who would be your dream client?
A major bookshop or publisher, perhaps Waterstones or Penguin Books.
8. What is your most used emoji?
Probably the smiley face with hearts or blowing a kiss.Love is all you need.
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
Tea is WAAAY better than coffee – there should be more teashops and less coffeeshops as far as I’m concerned.
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
Jacket potato – mixing up the toppings would keep it fresh!
Latest from the blog
Get updated on our latest news