30 July 2020
10 Questions with… Jacey
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
A festively plump Christina Hendricks... A fiery redhead killing it in the world of men!
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
Loud Places by Jamie XX or Mirrorball by Elbow or Nice For What by Drake... I have varying tastes...
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
- Drive Route 66 in America wearing a plaid shirt, hot pants and cowboy boots
- Write a best-selling novel
- Buy a house with an ‘entertaining’ kitchen and a view over the High Wycombe valley
6. What is your hidden talent?
I can fit my fist in my mouth.
7. Who would be your dream client?
Anyone with an understanding that the best marketing is seamlessly integrated with long-term business objectives, a shared vision and a true partnership between agency and client.
8. What is your most used emoji?
The winky face 😉
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
I really dislike it when people clog up your inbox by sending you acceptances for meeting invites! And baked beans are gross. Oh, and I don’t drink hot drinks and think that people who make endless tea rounds shouldn’t get a lunch break 😉
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
Three courses of cheese. Baked camembert, macaroni cheese, cheese board. Mmmmmm