17 July 2020
10 Questions with… Ben
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
Stephen Mangan. We don’t look alike – I just think he’s excellent.
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Barker. And then IKEA, for shoe storage solutions.
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
Pretty much anything recorded by the John Wilson Orchestra.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
A man reaps what he sows.
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
- See Hamilton! We had tickets for the end of April, but coronavirus got in the way
- Learn the bass guitar
- Watch Wasps win the Champions Cup
6. What is your hidden talent?
Ask me again once I’ve learnt the bass guitar.
7. Who would be your dream client?
Jaguar – a chance to be part of British automotive history.
8. What is your most used emoji?
I mainly use emojis in response to pictures of my goddaughter, who’s nearly 2. The heart eyes smiling face is a regular.
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
Adrian Lester would make a great James Bond.
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
My grandmother-in-law hosts a magnificent Sunday lunch. I’m not much of a cook so I stick to washing up – although sometimes she lets me stir the gravy.
Latest from the blog
Get updated on our latest news