16 March 2020
10 Questions with... Naomi
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
If I was allowed to choose, it would be someone like Charlize Theron, Jennifer Aniston or Margot Robbie. But realistically, it would probably be more Kristen Wiig and her role in Bridesmaids.
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
Earth, Wind and Fire – September.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
To not take life too seriously!
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
- Travel to Borneo and look after a baby Orangutan
- Have dinner at Hotel Grotta Palazzese in Puglia
- Learn to actually Ski without wiping out groups of children and resort to hiding in the bar for the rest of the holiday
6. What is your hidden talent?
I’m a great singer – although everyone in the office would beg to differ.
7. Who would be your dream client?
- Carlsberg for their clever advertising
- Benefit Cosmetics for their experiential campaigns
- Nike/Adidas for their Brand Ambassadors
8. What is your most used emoji?
It’s usually a mixture of the crying with laughter face or the sleepy face. Basically, my two moods.
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
I’m probably the only member of the “I hate bacon” club.
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
Sushi for sure! Or Mumma Lou’s roasts (pigs without blankets though!)
Latest from the blog
Get updated on our latest news