5 May 2020
10 Questions with... Glen
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
A good friend once said I was a pudgy Hugh Jackman, which I will take.
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
I’m stuck at home and would like a pool table so somewhere that sells them. Usually though, Mr Porter.
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
Pulp – common people. For some reason my Nan used to like Pulp and she played it on repeat.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
You’re here for a good time, not a long time.
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
- I really want to go to Palawan, Philippines.
- I have a new bike so I would like to cycle somewhere like along the coast of Croatia or India.
- I also saw this idea of flying somewhere and taking the next cheap flight from there you like the look of and so on etc - see how far you get.
6. What is your hidden talent?
I don’t really like to talk about it but I once DJ’ed at Claire’s 21st which basically makes me part of Swedish House Mafia
7. Who would be your dream client?
Pioneer DJ or a cool clothing company like Supreme which would impress my kids.
8. What is your most used emoji?
Beer emoji. What a lad.
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
Tea and coffee is a waste of time.
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
Ribeye steak followed by cheesecake. Every time.
Latest from the blog
Get updated on our latest news