5 May 2020
10 Questions with... Glen
1. In the movie of your life, which actor would play you?
A good friend once said I was a pudgy Hugh Jackman, which I will take.
2. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
I’m stuck at home and would like a pool table so somewhere that sells them. Usually though, Mr Porter.
3. What song can you play on repeat and never get sick of?
Pulp – common people. For some reason my Nan used to like Pulp and she played it on repeat.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
You’re here for a good time, not a long time.
5. What three things are currently top of your bucket list?
- I really want to go to Palawan, Philippines.
- I have a new bike so I would like to cycle somewhere like along the coast of Croatia or India.
- I also saw this idea of flying somewhere and taking the next cheap flight from there you like the look of and so on etc - see how far you get.
6. What is your hidden talent?
I don’t really like to talk about it but I once DJ’ed at Claire’s 21st which basically makes me part of Swedish House Mafia
7. Who would be your dream client?
Pioneer DJ or a cool clothing company like Supreme which would impress my kids.
8. What is your most used emoji?
Beer emoji. What a lad.
9. Can you share your unpopular opinion?
Tea and coffee is a waste of time.
10. What dinner could you have time and time again and never get bored of?
Ribeye steak followed by cheesecake. Every time.